To all examinees of the Penology Officer Examination and Fire Officer Examination on March 13, 2016 in the Bicol Region, please click here for your room assignment.
The filing of applications for the April 17, 2016 Career Service Examination-Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and Subprofessional has been extended up to February 26, 2016.
Six hundred ninety seven (697) out of 1,114 government service offices obtained a rating of
Good in terms of compliance with the Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA) provisions and overall
quality of frontline service delivery, according to the results of the Report Card Survey (RCS)
conducted by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) in 2015.
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) allows married male employees to avail
of a paternity leave 60 days from the birth of his child.
Republic Act No. 8187, also known as the Paternity Leave Act of 1996, grants
paternity leave of seven days with full pay to all married male employees in the
private and public sectors to enable the married male employee to effectively lend
support and assistance to his wife in her period of recovery and in the nursing of
their newly born child.
The public is informed that the deadline for the filing of applications for the Career Service Examination Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) has been moved from February 25, 2016 to February 26, 2016 considering the fact that February 25, 2016 has been declared a holiday by virtue of Proclamation No. 1071, s. 2015.
Please be guided accordingly.
The December 6, 2105 CSE-PPT Examination was held for exam applicants of the October 18, 2015 exam who were not able to take the test due to Typhoon Lando.
Please click on the links below to check the results:
Congratulations to all the passers!
Information on the release of the certificates shall be posted on a future date.
A total of 1,125 examinees were able to hurdle the Career Service Examination – Paper & Pencil Test CSE-PPT) held last October 18, 2015, 1,003 for the Professional level and 122 for the Sub-Professional level.
Click on the links below to download the lists:
- Individual test result generation through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System) shall be available by Dec. 14, 2015 and thereafter.
- Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSCRO concerned.
- Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available by January 4, 2016 and thereafter. (N.B.: CSC Eligibility card is not yet available.)
- Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
- Read thoroughly, and be guided, by the corresponding Examination Advisory to be posted in the CSC website.
Congratulations to all the successful takers!
For those who didn’t make it this time, you might want to check out your results generated by the OCSERGS so that you will know which areas you can focus on when you prepare to take the exam next time.